New Jersey bounty hunter Stephanie Plum is certain of three truths: People don’t just vanish into thin air. Never anger old people. And don’t do what Tiki tells you to do.
(minus 18 other lines in one epic blurb that was longer than my review)
What can I say that I have not said before? Nothing, yes that's right nothing!
- Ranger said babe a lot, yawn
- Morelli said cupcake a lot, yawn
- A car blew up on page 5...surprise! More cars blew up, surprise!
- Lola said funny things and was hungry
- Grandma was a hoot
- Steph's parents sighed cos she is hopeless
- Her skips got away *headdesk*
- Someone failed to kill her more than once
- She lusts after Ranger and dates Morelli
Do any of these things sound familiar? Oh yes that is right, that is cos all 19 books have practically been the same book.
Why do I read them? Well I am clearly an idiot. There was a time when I giggled and laugh. This time around my mouth did not even twitch for a second
Stephanie Plum #19
Hardcover, 302 pages
Published November 20th 2012 by Headline Book Publishing