Tuesday 15 October 2013

Review: Sins of the Lost - Linda Poitevin

Heaven and Hell are on the brink of war as Lucifer builds his Nephilim army and waits for his new agenda to become a reality — that of having a Nephilimchild of his own bloodline to lead his forces to cataclysmic victory.

With rumors of the pending war rampant on Earth, Alex fights to save humanity from its own panic –­ leaving little time for her fledgling
relationship with Seth, the man with heavenly origins who has captured her heart. But when Nephilim children begin to disappear, along with Alex’s own vulnerable niece, the inevitable war between Heaven and Hell becomes as personal as sin.

Heaven has its own plans to fight the coming apocalypse, but first it needs Seth back. Asked to betray the man she loves, Alex must turn for help to the soulmate she thought she’d given up — the Archangel Aramael, who may be her last chance to save her family and humanity from the ashes of Lucifer’s Armageddon.

My thoughts:
What a roller coaster ride! And at the end I was cursing her name (again!).

Alex is happy with Seth..or is she? She still deals with the trauma from book 2, and of course then there is the whole Son of Lucifer and God thing going on. Seth did after all give up everything to be with her. Also hiding in the shadows is her former soul mate (well he still is but he must stay away). Lots of possible romantic drama in play and Poitevin shakes the foundations of what I want yet again.

Then we have the THE END IS NEAR thing. Yes you can't really skip that part as lots of halfhuman/angel babies are popping up  and will lead the Fallen to Armageddon. The end is certainly near and cos of who she chose Alex is in the middle of it all. There was action, blood, and unexplained murders for her to solve and much heart ache.

Then we have the end, oh she is so good at those... not a cliffie, but yes still such a cliffie ending. Things are "normal" *coughs* for now, but we all know lots more are to come the next minute or so. The ending is also truly evil and I do not even know what to think any more. What do I want? How will she possible fix everything? I NEED to know!

Conclusion;
More please.

Cover
yeah...no

Published October 15th 2013 by InterMix
Grigori Legacy #3
Urban fantasy
for review

28 comments:

  1. 0.0 So intense! lol sounds like it would be a kickass movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there is a LOT going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first book of her series since its release... yeah I know I need to read it. And I'll do it... one day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great middle book, I can tell you are excited for the ending

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do wonder...no idea how it all will end

      Delete
  5. Those are some really bad wings on the cover...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just have to read it to get it, it's so cool

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover is not cool... But book sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good, but the cover is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol I kind of like the cover *shrugs*

    and lol at Melissa above me ^^ I too have to add this author *sigh with a happy face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you must, and well I am glad you like it

      Delete
  10. Hope you get to find out what happens next soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cliffie, but not a cliffie... Hmm. I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like an intense story! The ending has me worried though. Sounds like a sort of cliffie that might be more painful than cool. Still, i'm intrigued. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a cliffie I can live with, the good kind of cliffie

      Delete
  13. Glad you are enjoying these so much. I think this needs a new cover though. There's something about the wings that turns me off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review for a book with a horrible cover. The previous two were much nicer.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP