Tuesday 10 December 2013

Review: Everlasting Enchantment - Kathryne Kennedy

Sir Gareth Solimere, knight of King Arthur's Round Table, has been trapped inside Merlin's relic for centuries, cursed until he finds his one true love. When he finally finds her in the unexpected form of a beautiful were-panther named Millicent Pantere, he has to use all of his charms to try to make her love him in return. But if he manages this feat, will he finally be free to live a normal life?

My thoughts:
You can easily read this one before the other books. At the beginning there is an explanation about the relics and the start of this society. So it works.

In this book Millicent, a were panther and hired to find a relic. And a relic she finds, and with it a sexy knight called Gareth. Adventure and romance follows.

But things are never that easy. Cos of things I will not explain Millie is not exactly falling all over him and their way to love is long (which I always like). There is also someone in the need of a rescue, an evil guy to take down, a curse to break and love to find.

Conclusion:
A nice adventure with a strong woman who could take care of herself.

Cover
ok

Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published December 3rd 2013 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
Relics of Merlin #4
Historical paranormal romance
For review

38 comments:

  1. Oooo a were panther? That's something a little different, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I like the idea of the girl being the were panther

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious about the series,and like that they work as standalone as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this sounds like a great mix of genres. Panther that would be super cool to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the books but it's the first time I read a review about this series. I'm glad it's a nice one. And the best thing is that we can read in disorder! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've ever read a book about a werepanther, but I'm pretty sure I'd love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read one, but that one had wings and I was all wtf

      Delete
  7. Oh I'm in! I love were-panthers! Hadn't seen this one yet so thank ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. were panthers sound like fun! I rather like the cover for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno why I do not love it, cos it does look good

      Delete
  9. I like strong women characters. Oh and a were panther... *purrs* Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I am a cat person I am all for were panthers

      Delete
  10. Sounds like a great series. I'm going to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love an adventure with a strong mc

    ReplyDelete
  12. been a while since I read were-panthers, I don't think I've read anything by Kathryne Kennedy yet but I'm sure I have a book or 2 on my kindle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has another cool series too that I really enjoyed

      Delete
  13. She looks like she can take care of herself :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A were-panther? Hmmm not something I've heard of before! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome. I just received this book today, I have enjoyed all the other books in this series so far. Looking forward to reading it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything Kathryne writes and I am eagerly awaiting this newest one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This were-panther theme sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do love strong heroines, and romances that take their time developing. Sounds like I'd enjoy this one! Great review :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the best :D They have to work for it then

      Delete
  19. :)
    I love when the heroine isn't some ninny-witted damsel in distress.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read anything by this author, but I like that is a were-panther and a historical paranormal romance, I really like those.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP