Sunday 19 January 2014

The Sunday Post


This is just a little Sunday Post :)


If you haven't already, then check out #BookBlogWalkers


Sometimes it's hard, time you know, but at least I always bike to work. Not even the cold weather can stop me now. So join in.



And last a little shout out for myself. I am in the finals in a short story contest :)

You can vote on facebook at the voting page . Remember to press vote and submit at the bottom (if anything goes wrong just tell who you wanna vote for here.)

Or tweet them @StartPublishing . You need to state author name and title of the story (mine is New Earth by Linda Akerman hint hint)

So vote for me, vote for anyone :)

Here are the stories, easier to read them on this page.


What else, check out my interviews with Dora Levy Mossanen and  Tammy Falkner and enter to win the books :)

And enjoy the week!







31 comments:

  1. Love the picture and good luck on contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to the finals with your short story!

    Biking here in the winter is a little crazy, since we have about a meter of snow on the ground and temps dipping into the negative 20C range some nights/mornings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Not so much snow here yet, the ground was bare and then it snowed some last week but only for a day. It was -20c when we went out walking today, tried to go out when the sun was still out and it was warmest ;)

      Delete
  3. Aws good luck! Trying to vote but darn they don't make it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother did not manage with the Fb thing so that is why I gave the 2nd link ;)

      Delete
  4. Good luck on the contest!!! I'm intrigued by the BookBlogWalkers and might just join you all too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the paqe, you can join anytime :)

      Delete
  5. That is awesome! I will head over and vote. I am doing Book bloggers walk and so far the weather has been great and I have been able to walk with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather has been a bit Cold here but not a problem as it has not been windy :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the short story! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! And good luck!

    I'm not part of the blog walkers but I follow you and Felicia when you talk about it on Twitter and it motivates me to get on my elliptical machine every day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I might have to join the bloggers walkers. I need to get my butt moving again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it :D You can also do anything you want, walk, run. anything

      Delete
  9. I also enjoyed the short Linda! :) Good luck in the contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so cold! Good luck with the contest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh congratulations!!!! That's so exciting that you made it to the finals, I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats with your story B, and I sure hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are brave biking in winter..me I am a chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I use mine... always, cars are so suffocating

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome, so happy for you! Congratulations, and good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP