Today I interview Juliana Stone :)
1. Could you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Sure! I’m a Canadian with a love of music, books, hockey and baseball. I’m married with two kids. Our house is also home to the most gentle dog you’d ever meet and the cat who drives her crazy!
2. Can you tell me about your book, The Day he kissed her?
The Day He Kissed Her is book 3 in the Bad Boys of Crystal Lake series and it is Mac’s book. He’s my tortured hero who thinks he doesn’t deserve anything good in his life, but all that changes when he hooks up with his one night stand from New Year’s Eve, Lily St. Clare.
3. Can you give me 3 reasons why Mac is the man to read about?
Mackenzie come’s from an abusive past so he’s got a lot of demons to deal with. BUT, he’s loyal as hell, he likes to have a good time and man does the guy know how to make a woman purr.
4. Sometimes it’s fun to imagine who would play certain characters in a movie. Who would you see play Mac and Lily?
I based my character Mac on the very hot Charlie Hunnam from Sons of Anarchy fame, and Lily I’d pictured like the blond prosecutor on Law and Order, SVU. Cool as a cucumber.
5. You have also written PNR and Sci-fi. Is there any other genre you would also love to try?
Right now I’m also writing young adult contemporary fiction. My debut BOYS LIKE YOU releases in May. I’ve got a middle grade book but it’s still kind of hush hush, but yes, I’m kind of dipping my toes all over the place and loving it.
6. What is coming next from you?
BOYS LIKE YOU, the contemporary young adult releases in May. After that I have JACK which is book 2 in my Family Simon series and that release this summer. We’re also chatting about more Crystal Lake books and I should have more information about that in a few weeks.
1 copy of The day he kissed her
1. US and Canada
2. Ends May 10th
3. Just enter