Friday 23 May 2014

Even white trash zombies get the blues - Diana Rowland

Angel Crawford is finally starting to get used to life as a brain-eating zombie, but her problems are far from over. Her felony record is coming back to haunt her, more zombie hunters are popping up, and she’s beginning to wonder if her hunky cop-boyfriend is involved with the zombie mafia. Yeah, that’s right--the zombie mafia.

Throw in a secret lab and a lot of conspiracy, and Angel’s going to need all of her brainpower--and maybe a brain smoothie as well--in order to get through it without falling apart.

My thoughts:
Honestly zombies...I mean she has no future, if she does not get brains she rots. Still it is a darn amusing story.

The zombie hunter is gone so our dear zombie named Angel is moving on with her undead life. Picking up dead bodies, drinking brain smoothies, smooching with her equally dead boyfriend. Pure bliss.

If it wasn't for her boyfriend's zombie mafia ties, weird shit going on and her probation officer being on her case. Angel does not have it easy at all.

Zombies, I mean I have to say it again. The book is about zombies. How can this series possible end well? Oh well I guess if there is a good supply she will just go on and drink brains for eternity. 

Conclusion:
It's a fun and weird series and I look forward to book 3

Cover
cool

Mass Market Paperback, 1st Edition, 312 pages
Published July 3rd 2012 by DAW (first published July 1st 2012)
White Trash Zombie #2
Urban fantasy
own

36 comments:

  1. wow. lol. I don't this one is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series, too. I need to catch up and read book three before book four releases in July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this one. Enjoyed the first and can't believe I'm behind already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to get behind, I read too many sries :/

      Delete
  4. This series looks so bizarre but it seems like everyone has a good time with it so I should give it a shot! Still...brain smoothies... yuck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW right! ;) *shudders* Brain, not for me

      Delete
  5. I really need to read this series ..it sound hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cover and title! Zombies? Well, I do love The Walking Dead. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These zombies are a bit more friendly ;)

      Delete
  7. I've always wanted to check out this series! Love the titles and the covers for the books.

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The covers are excellent...and kind of icky

      Delete
  8. I don;t think logic applies so it's possible that things will end well lol

    I read the first book and enjoyed it quite a bit. Love those covers!

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, true. I do wonder how it all will turn out.

      They are awesome. And reading this series made me try her other series, which is good too

      Delete
  9. Such a great title. Such a great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have book 1 but I still need to read it! Soon I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you love this series! Zombies for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that cover and the series - not the third part though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that one so you can't scare me ;)

      Delete
  13. I really love this series. I have it in audio and it is so much fun! I can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine it would be fun in audio :D Cool

      Delete
  14. ha love the cover. Seen this one around. I have to say interesting twist on zombies

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHAHA, great review, Linda! :))) I so need to start this series!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The whole concept of this series creeps me out. And YES--how could it possibly end well? Glad you're enjoying it though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is another series I want to get too. I have the first book and do so need to get to it. :) Sounds like a hoot to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol no zombies for me please, but I am glad you like this series.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP