Friday 20 June 2014

White trash Zombie apocalypse - Diana Rowland

Our favorite white trash zombie, Angel Crawford, has enough problems of her own, what with dealing with her alcoholic, deadbeat dad, issues with her not-quite boyfriend, the zombie mafia, industrial espionage and evil corporations. Oh, and it’s raining, and won’t let up.

But things get even crazier when a zombie movie starts filming in town, and Angel begins to suspect that it’s not just the plot of the movie that's rotten. Soon she's fighting her way through mud, blood, bullets and intrigue, even as zombies, both real and fake, prowl the streets.

Angel’s been through more than her share of crap, but this time she’s in way over her head. She’ll need plenty of brainpower to fit all the pieces—and body parts—together in order to save herself, her town, and quite possibly the human race.

My thoughts:
Honestly, this series is weird, but so is any series with a zombie as the lead character. A zombie that will rot and start eating people's brain if she does not get her supply of brains. Pretty gross actually.

But Angel is so nice, she wants to turn her life around. She has a nice boyfriend. She is a bit too curious but overall she is pretty great.

Why go on and on, I can make this short. Movie being filmed about zombies. Angel is in trouble. ZOmbie mafia vs the evil ones. Smooching. Brain smoothies.

Conclusion:
A fun series that I would recommend. 

Cover
Cool and gross

Mass Market Paperback, 320 pages
Published July 2nd 2013 by DAW
White Trash Zombie #3
Urban fantasy
own

36 comments:

  1. LOL about your description of zombies. Yeah, they are pretty gross but for some reason I can't seem to stop watching Walking Dead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are so icky, I can't watch it. It gives me nightmares

      Delete
  2. Your review is too short and your grammar...ugh. Have you ordered the newest part too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you are an evil woman.

      And yes I have

      Delete
  3. See . . . I can't help but get caught-up on things like "brain smoothies." Gross man . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read the first book. Glad to see that the 3rd is just as fun. Need to catch up to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still very curious about this series! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only read the first book but I really liked it. My husband finally turned me into a zombie fan. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though watching zombies is bad for me, I get nightmares

      Delete
  7. OMG, zombie mafia?! Now I've heard it all! Why oh why I haven't started this series yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone has to control the market on brains ;)

      Delete
  8. Is this series over? I so want to binge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to start this one mainly as I have book 1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this series! And the covers!! I need them poster size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am afraid I would not wanna stare at them ;)

      Delete
  11. Oh wow, this does sound weird. I don't think its for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brain smoothies!? This does sound like a lot of fun. I bought the first one when I was going through a zombie fiction phase but I burnt myself out. THis will definitely be high on the list next time I feel like zombies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay that you have it. And hopefully I will get you to read it soon too

      Delete
  13. haha the first thing I thought was gross cover and then I scrolled down and read your comment. Brain smoothies bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol these books make me smile. xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to read these, for the enjoyment of it all. :) I have the first here and need to get to it. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP