Sunday 3 August 2014

Wolfsbane - Patricia Briggs

Shapeshifting mercenary Aralorn leads a dangerous existence. Now she must return home for her noble father, the Lyon of Lambshold, has passed away. But when Aralorn and her companion Wolf arrive, they find he's not dead, but ensorcelled by the ae'Magi, using him as a conduit to destroy Aralorn and Wolf. She must overcome this mysterious mist or fall to the blackest of magic.

My thoughts:
Yay Briggs, soon, soon I will be finished with her entire backlist.

---
Edit: August 3rd, this review was written months ago so all done with that backlist now.
----

Right, Aralorn is back home, something is wrong and she must fix it. Wolf/Cain is with her, they are in love, but there is the whole my dad was evil, everyone think I am evil cloud over them.

I think I actually will manage to keep this short. I find myself not with a lot to say. Not in a bad way mind you, just..not much to say.

A nice little story that is better read after you have read book 1 ;) As things went down in that one. I quite like Brigg's light fantasy stories. They are set in an interesting world. Too bad I only got 2 more about another character and then no more fantasy :/

Conclusion:
For the Briggs fan, or anyone who likes light fantasy

Cover
nice

Paperback, 304 pages
Published November 2nd 2010 by Ace
Sianim #4, Aralorn #2
Fantasy
Own


31 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you've read them all! I still have quite a ways to go including this one.*flails*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes the one I read, it was a fun one, I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it was a good light fantasy and that you've caught up on backlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should do same. I need to read her backlist as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on catching up on your backlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any by this author, well done on catching up

    Liny http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another Briggs book that looks so good and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she has many books to write as she seems like an author you really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to do a backlist binge one day. I used to do that all the time but then I got caught up in review book hell lol

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read all of her books, I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you powered through her backlist, didn't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am impressed, I have so many of her books yet to explore. Glad you enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm super behind on Briggs' backlist. I just got caught-up on her Mercy Thompson series earlier this year. Time to move on to these books next!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've only read the Mercy Thompson and the Anna/Charles series, so I really need to give these books a try! Love Patricia Briggs:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. She has so many books, I think I shall stick with Mercy Thompson for now! But I do want to check out some of her Alpha Omega books one day :)

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, but then when you are all out, then give these a try

      Delete
  16. And this is one that I already have ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP