Wednesday 28 January 2015

Romeo Romeo - Robin Kaye

Rosalie Ronaldi doesn't have a domestic bone in her body. All she cares about is her career, so she survives on take-out and dirty martinis, keeps her shoes under the dining room table, her bras on the shower curtain rod, and her clothes on the couch .

Nick Romeo is every woman's fantasy - tall, dark, handsome, rich, really good in bed, AND he loves to cook and clean. He says he wants an independent woman, but when he meets Rosalie, all he wants to do is take care of her. Before too long, he's cleaned up her apartment, stocked her refrigerator, and adopted her dog ... So what's the problem? Just a little matter of mistaken identity, corporate theft, a hidden past in juvenile detention and one big nosy Italian family too close for comfort .

My thoughts:
To be fair, even though I would LOVE to have a man like Nick..well he was just a bit too, to freaking perfect. I mean he cleaned her place, he cooks, takes care of her. Gods, if I would not have to do that and read instead, sigh, happy times. Still...too perfect. I must have issues when I would love to have a man like that but at the same time not. But maybe it was more his macho I will take care of you ways. Clean, just do not be too bossy. Yes, that would work.

Oh, I should talk about the story too? But I was thinking of my dream man! Never mind.

Rosalie is a workaholic with a boyfriend she feels meh about.

Nick is one of NYs most eligible bachelors and loves them, and leaves them.

They meet, have fun, suddenly they are always together, but still refuses to believe either of them could fall in love, truly fall in love. Oh you idiots. Of course you will fall in love and live happily ever after.

Conclusion:
Cute and fun. 

Cover
nice

ebook, 255 pages
Published October 30th 2008 by Sourcebooks, Incorporated (first published 2008)
Domestic Gods #1
Contemporary romance
Own

34 comments:

  1. It sounds nice but I understand the thing about a too perfect man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading this a few years ago and enjoying it, think it was her debut novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good review... You made me laugh. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this one awhile ago. I can't remember the specifics about the guy but I do remember enjoying the book.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  5. He does sound too perfect! Still I wouldn't kick him out of my house. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick sounds like a man written by a woman, and I struggle with those. The cover is pretty juicy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think this would work for me. I love my characters with at least some flaws.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, one I read (back in 2009) and liked! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please feel free to come by and clean my house anytime, Nick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooohhhh...I don't mind a perfect guy! LOL Sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are no men like Nick. Period. But the cover is super cute, and even though the story line seems contrived, I'll give this one a go. Because cute isn't always bad. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the Bella Andre books was like that. Just too perfect. I still enjoyed it and can dream of having that though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's bossy, too?? Ah, I knew it was too good to be true. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this series B, glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have read book 3? and enjoyed it

      Delete
  15. I haven't heard of this author or series but it seems like something I'd adore. Seriously--need to put this on my TBR at once! Thanks for putting this on my radar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. He sounds TOO perfect. hmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute but I do like my men to have some flaws.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP