Saturday 25 April 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-In April 24 2015 and Ruthless Heart review


Sun, how did I miss it? Walked something
Mon, 4 km bike, 30 min walk
Tue, 1 h workout class, 8 km bike
Wed, 4 km bike, 30 min walk
Thu, 8 km bike, 1 h zumba
Fri, 4 km bike, 30 min walk


..........................

Sheltered all her life, Eliza Hunter never imagined herself alone in the vast Utah plains, much less trailing a mysterious, rugged man hired to hunt down her beautiful younger sister. Unable to reveal the truth about her pursuit of him, Eliza plays student to his teacher, transforming herself in the process. And when she finds herself sharing the warmth of Grady's campfire, wrapped in his arms, hypnotized by his power, soon she is a naïve spinster no more. . .Grady Wolfe is more than a loner, he's a man forever on the run. With a body and soul finely honed from living off the land, Grady knows he should leave the irresistible woman alone, but she stirs something in him he hasn't felt before. Now he's lost in the woods for the first time in his life--with a dangerous job to do. And no one--not even the luscious Eliza--is going to stop him. . 

My thoughts:
*coughs* Too much smexy times. Haha, yes that got your attention didn't it. So yes if you want your historical with lots of passion then this is the book for you. For me, eh, if I have read one scene I have read them all, I do not need several pages, and then again, and then again. I want to see them fall in love instead. But they wanted to do it like rabbits.

Great and now I forgot his name..Grady? *checks* Ok yes Grady is a bounty hunter, bad and bad. Eliza is a mormon who runs away after her sister runs away. Since Grady is the one after her sister. She just tags along and he lets her..right. But then she does have lovely breasts as he likes to tell her a lot. And the money he spends on her, yikes, are you made of money!?

Eliza was a bit naive, but duh! She was raised that away.
Grady was tough and yes I did like that he showed it. He is not nice. Even if I would have kicked him in the nuts but still....

It was a good book, I could have done with less passion and more on the trail though. They were somewhere? What? She did skinnydip. That is all I learned about nature. I am in such a mood today. Yes smexy scenes bore me. There I said it.

Cover
meh

Kindle Edition, 273 pages
Published July 1st 2010 by Kensington Books
Heart, #1
Historical romance, western
own


30 comments:

  1. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww is that a mushroom????! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap, I don't do that much exercise in a year! Also, too much sexy times!? I've seen that happen here and there. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is coming, and I can see it in your pics! That's one funky mushroom, by the way! It's like...got its own chimney :D

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not try but I was sure it was one of the smokey mushrooms, you step on hem and smoke comes oit

      Delete
  5. Too much smexy? Oh gosh.
    And good for you with the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL well that sounds like the book for me right now! Mine lately haven't had enough steam. One eh scene is not enough. I want some full out steam :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol, I love this review. And I so WHOLEHEARTEDLY share your opinion. One, two scenes are enough for crying out loud, we get the idea! The falling in love on the other hand - now, that's a rich ground for detail. That said, where's the exercise sheet? Don't tell me you haven't done anything this week! I am happy to report that I managed to get back to it, and did 5 days, which is huge for me. I'm so lazy, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so wanted the falling in love. Having lots of smexy times does not equal falling in love. That is falling in lust.

      hehe, yes you missed it

      Delete
  8. On second thought, ignore that - the sheet is where it always is and I've been gardening too long today. Too much sun beating down on my poor head, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, don't hear often too much sexy, but I can see how that would be possible

    ReplyDelete
  10. The book cover looks like a contemporary.
    Great job with exercise last week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe..yep that got my attention..but I want it to be balanced too

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goal is to start taking a weekly photo while walking - thanks for the inspiration. Now I just have to remember to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :D I do love taking photos, but it started after I started walking

      Delete
  13. Good job! I'm jealous. So jealous of your determination. Give me some, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so impressed with how much working out you do each week! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh look at the lovely pictures from outside. :D

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP