Tuesday 5 May 2015

Alien Separation - Gini Koch

The Mastermind has finally been identified, but before Jeff and Kitty Katt-Martini can take him down, they, their daughter, Jamie, Charles Reynolds, Paul Gower, Christopher White, and several others are zapped out of their solar system and into another. Landing them on an alien planet – and not together...

My thoughts:
Honestly, how can I possibly write a review? SO much is going on, so many cool lines. Kick-ass stuff and you know, the usual stuff. This is book 11 after all. Omg, book 11?! When did that happen? I still remember when I read book 1, awww, the memories.

This book mostly took place off planet, and I loved that. It felt refreshing you know. But then the last one was cool too since it mostly took place in a parallel universe...anyway.... Yes most of the gang gets transported to an alien planet. Everyone scattered in different directions. Kitty has Christopher and Chuckie with her, but the rest? Her daughter? Jeff? Everyone? Well she has to find them all and save the day. Oh not to mention figure out why they are there.

Yay alien planet!!! It was one weird and colorful planet. Lots of weird ..things lived there too. "Birds" "other lifeforms" "flying snakes" oh you just have to read it to get it. Most were sentient, and has a bronze age society. Seriously, freaky things lives in that part of the galaxy! And trust me, freakier things show up at the end.

There is running, fighting, building friendships, naming things (Kitty you ;), getting to see the planet and saving the day. Saving the day in a big time at the end.

I took a peak at the next book too at the end, I had to after that....thing...was said ;) Looks to be interesting.

Conclusion:
Fun times :)

Cover
awesome

Paperback, 544 pages
Expected publication: May 5th 2015 by DAW
Katherine "Kitty" Katt #11
Sci fi romance
Own

40 comments:

  1. Ooh it's so great that you liked this one so much! And wow... already 11 books in the series? That's kinda crazy.

    Nice review <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does have so many cool things going on for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book 11?!!!! Really? I remember when I read the first book two and it doesn't seem that long ago! I have a lot of catching up to do:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does 2 books a year but still, crazy

      Delete
  4. One day maybe. What's that on her shoulder??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book eleven? Now I am intimidated by this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm. I don't know if aliens are my thing but I might be curious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A whole new planet? With interesting life forms? Now this book sounds pretty exciting! Great review :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Sounds like a fun ride!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book 11??!? Geez, it seems like the first one just came out last year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, 11 books? That's a long series. Glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 11 is not so bad, considering I'm trying to catch up on a series that already has 41 books out. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, I forgot that, now that is LONG

      Delete
  12. Yeah, I loved it as well :) Can't wait for book 12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, still very curious about this series! One of these days.

    ~Mogsy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so behind on this series...but I see a Katherine "Kitty" Katt marathon in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Book 11?! Wow, I am impressed that the series is still going strong and you're enjoying it so much. And we've all taken a post ending peek at the next one, it's totally acceptable this many books into a series. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do fear though, I always do when the books keep on coming

      Delete
  16. Book Eleven? Kick-ass, action and excitement? *eyes tbr pile*

    ReplyDelete
  17. You sound more enthusiastic than ever. I'd like to jump aboard your happy-waggon, but wow, book 11! Like, 11 books... LOL. On the other hand, colourful alien planet! I'm very curious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay aliens.
      yes book 11, that is A LOT to catch up on

      Delete
  18. I don't read many SciFi books anymore but this sounds like a fun series.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'msolate with this series, I need to read book 3!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bought the first book when it came out. It's still on my shelf. But now with 10 more after it, I don't know when/if I'll read it!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP