Saturday 11 July 2015

#FitReaders: Weekly Check-in July 10 2015 and DNF time


Join in :D

Sat fever
Sun fever
Mon, 1.20 h bike, 1.15 h yoga
Tue, 30 min walk
Wed, 1 h bike
Thu, 1 h bike, 30 min walk
Fri, 1 h bike, 1 h walk

Omg, my fever cleared my airways, wohoo! I do think it's cos of mold at work. Cos now I am better than ever.


...................

Did you all miss it? Yes DNF time again


1. The he is an alien vamp seemed nice. But then oh they have seen each other 3 times and now they are doing it, and this is a historical r, was not.

2. Gods, these vamps so do not run a tight ship. The whole world would know by now

3. I read the first story, felt like I was drunk, it was confusing.
The second I read half, and then it was ewww.
Dnf
Dnf

4. It does feel like a series where you should have read book 1 cos nothing makes sense

5. I got to a part where it just felt creepy, rapey. ugh, these guys suck. DNF

6. It started so good! And then 100 pages of boring, or whatever, I dunno when I gave up. It was boring highschool drama that taught me that White protestants are all rich, Cajun Catholics are all poor, stupid and ghetto.

Maybe it got better when the Flash happened, I tried to skim but suddenly it HAD happened and was 200 days later. Hey, I wanna see the initial struggle, how shit happens.

7. I was all meh meh meh meh. DNF

8. The first thing he thinks when he sees her is that she is ugly, tall like a man, and whatever. That is supposed to make me like you? Asshole. He also thinks that if he must then he can do her, but does not want to. Asshole.  tried to go on but Dnf

9. I am just gonna DNF. Why force it? It's about two 15 year olds who are the smartest in the country. One does petty crime and is the most wanted criminal cos of that (whatever.) The other one is sent to find him. Sure, there are no adults to find him, whatever. Supersmart teens, who are really super dumb.

It just felt too YA. Too simple. Give me more world. No plotholes. I'll watch the movie instead.

10. I just do not have the patience for PNR.
And really, she was ordered to have sex with him, I do not care if she wants it cos it is her duty to have sex with anyone (wtf). It felt wrong



Run Luci, Run!, Run away from the DNFs

34 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Amazing Post!!! Never ever going to read any of these!!
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Cole book but I haven't tried it yet, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad that it seemed to clear everything up!!! Your pictures are beautiful. Do you take an outdoor yoga class? I would love to do that...I did take one class on the beach when I was on vacation in Aruba a few years ago...loved it!!! I always forget to take pictures when I'm out walking - I have my phone with me b/c I'm always listening to an audio book, but never think to take any pictures...must try to remember for next time! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :D When the better is bad it's inside. But I love outdoors. The sun shining on you while you do poses. It's so relaxing and lovely.

      I try to take my camera with me, but I often forget. At yoga I had my phone :)

      Delete
  4. Glad you're feeling better.
    Were the DNFs review books? I always force myself to finish the review books just because. Maybe I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 library books, and the rest were books that has been on my shelf for years

      Delete
  5. Maybe I need to get a fever to finally clear out my damn nose! lol

    I used to love Jeannine Frost but I haven't been able to read her books for years now. I don't know if it's me or her writing.

    I never finished Legend either. Felt like everything else that was out at the time.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome, I have had phlegm in my throat for ages now. Fever. Boom. No more. Still when I get back to work it will come back ;/

      I could not read Bones either, sigh.

      Delete
  6. YOU YOGA QUEEN! I can't do that move for more then half a second. LOL my fat legs.

    DAMN lots of DNFs. I pretty much count Casual Vacancy as a DNF bc I can barely remember what I read/skimmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..I know =_0 But then most were pnr and you know me and pnr, ugh!

      Delete
  7. Man, that pic from yoga looks like some serious work going on there :) Legend, meh. I forced myself through it, but didn't read the sequels. Like you said, overly simplistic. Still, people seem to love it... But, yeah. Meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you did not care for it either. I will take a look at the movie when it comes, if it comes, but I will certainly not be excited

      Delete
  8. Wow, that's a whole lot of DNFs. Fortunately I've not heard of any of them and so none of them are on my radar, except Marie Lu's Legend. She's got a new series that I'm checking out currently to see how I like it, so I don't plan on revisiting her older books for a while yet.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most are pnr, so you are not really missing out.
      As for Legend, oh, it was so, meh, but I will see what you think of the new series

      Delete
  9. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Legend, I did, but can see where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh boy. You DNF'd a ton of books! So sorry to hear none of those worked for you. Hate when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy. It was mostly books I knew I would not like anymore

      Delete
  11. I miss doing yoga. Although if I'm doing it in that place you went to, I'd be motivated too!

    Darn you didn't like POison Princess! I don't like dystopia and that's one of the only few series that I love! Darn it!

    P.S. I hope you don't get heat for your DNF's. Flex it though, flex it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so lovely! The sun on you, warming, yoga, aww :) Of course then a cloud comes and brrr

      Eh, all my old books, who cares :)

      Delete
  12. YAY glad you're feeling better. Bummer all those DNF's but wow you make me laugh with your comments so I like your DNF's :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are on the mend and recovering! I see a theme with your DNF... stay away from books with "Eternal" in the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo, lots of PNR-ish DNFs there. I just can't get into them either. Tastes change. Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better get rid of them, cos else they will stand there forever

      Delete
  15. LOL those paras just aren't working for you. I'd probably put them aside until I was feeling the pnr mood again. All those dnfs would get to me I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt I will ever be in the mood for some of these. They are just so silly and rapey some of them

      Delete
  16. Glad you are feeling better. And on with the next book we go. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP