Thursday 21 January 2016

Loving her crazy - Kira Archer

Iris Clayton is supposed to be on a tropical island, soaking up the sun and a few dozen mojitos. Instead, she’s snowbound in Chicago overnight, holding out hope the morning flight isn’t cancelled. Good thing there’s a hot cowboy to keep her company. And it doesn’t hurt that Mr. Tall, Calm, and Sun-Streaked can make her tremble with one sultry look from under his well-worn hat.

Montana rancher Nash Wallace sucks at ice skating, has no clue what a selfie is, and may be a tad averse to breaking and entering, but being with Iris makes him want to bend a few rules. Or, hell, throw them out the window altogether. She’s fun, spontaneously crazy, and can rock a Muppet fur coat like no one’s business. He’s falling hard and fast, but wanting to spend his life with someone after one night is insane.

Except, nothing has ever felt so right, and neither of them wants the night to end... 

My thoughts:
Ok so maybe I did not think that they fell in love in a night, but then they did not do it either. They fell in lust, and they felt that this could be explored more. That I liked.

The book takes place during one night. Iris and Nash meet on a plane. They have to stay the night in Chicago. They go sightseeing together. They have a great time, there is lust, of course there is. And then when they have to go separate ways, they are not in love, but there is that connection. What will happen?

Iris was nice and decided to be wild. Nash was a cowboy, and yes I do have this thing for those. They are a good fit, but how can one know it after just one night?

Conclusion:
A crazy night filled with passion and hi jinks. 

Cover
cute

ebook, 150 ish
Expected publication: January 18th 2016 by Entangled: Lovestruck
Crazy Love #3
Contemporary romance
NG

29 comments:

  1. She has total practical snow boot fail there. Actually, his footwear is NOT what a Montana rancher would wear in the snow, either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would NOT wear that in snow, yikes, I'd break my neck

      Delete
  2. The whole book is just one night? That's kind of interesting for a romance:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am curious to know if they stay together or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter how much I look at it...it still looks like her leg/butt, not a shirt. Bad coloring. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy shorty, something to get your engine going

    ReplyDelete
  6. No thanks. I don't like the idea of just one night. Maybe if it was a serial and we got the next night and the next night...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to see their relationship evolve, that would be nice

      Delete
  7. I don't buy falling in love by one night, but if it's told as falling into deep attraction and wanting more, I could enjoy it. I do love the fun of such a story.

    I don't usually pay much attention to covers, but I had to do a double take, here.
    Doesn't it look like he pantsed her since that tan sweater looks like skin at first. Sorry. I'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not love, so you would be ok with it. It was lust and possibility of being more :D

      How did no one catch that at the publisher! Everyone else is seeing it

      Delete
  8. Oh, and yes, I see I wasn't the only one since I just read Carole's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I mean really...beige! Where her butt is! LOL

      Delete
  9. Oh, this is exactly like Linklater's movie Before the Sunrise! I loved that movie so much - Ethan Hawke and some blonde chick meeting on a train, falling in love (well, having an awesome conversation, anyway :) and spending the night together. The concept of one-night-changes-everything is lovely - however implausible... Loving the review, Linda. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes that movie :) I have seen it, but I never did see part 2.

      Of course one night changes everything, you go on a date, and decide to see each other again.

      Delete
  10. Ibe read my.share of "one night" fiascos, and they all are lust filled.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a cute cover and I love the sound of Nash Wallace! I need a cowboy like that in my life... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, I love that the whole book takes place over one night, and in Chicago too. Fun city.

    ReplyDelete
  13. not sure I would enjoy this one...it sounds like the story wasn't believable enough and I don't get the whole fall in love in one night. The cover is "unique" strange though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they did not fall in love, they fell in lust and wanted to see if they could make it work. just as we all do who have a good first date

      Delete
  14. That cover! lol It's cute but yeah looks like her bum is showing right good. Sounds like a fun read :D

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP