Tuesday 17 May 2016

Too Hot to handle - Tessa Bailey

The road trip was definitely a bad idea. Having already flambéed her culinary career beyond recognition, Rita Clarkson is now stranded in God-Knows-Where, New Mexico, with a busted-ass car and her three temperamental siblings, who she hasn't seen in years. When rescue shows up---six-feet-plus of hot, charming sex on a motorcycle---Rita's pretty certain she's gone from the frying pan right into the fire . . .

Jasper Ellis has a bad boy reputation in this town, and he loathes it. The moment he sees Rita, though, Jasper knows he's about to be sorely tempted. There's something real between them. Something raw. And Jasper has only a few days to show Rita that he isn't just for tonight---he's forever. 

My thoughts:
Too much smexy times....
Whaaat?
*hears the sound of a stampede*
LOL.

SO yes if you want lots of passion then here it is, as for me, come on peeps, you know I skim that cos I am all seen it once, seen it all...except sometimes. Then I read.

Rita and her 3 siblings go on a roadtrip to honor their mum. And then the car breaks down and they wont leave it...

She had some serious issues about cooking since her mum wanted to her become like her.

And then there is Jasper, you know what, I liked how the tables were turned. In most books men can just sleep around how much they want, but Jasper actually had a bad rep, a slutty rep, like women get. Fair should be fair. So he has that chip on his shoulder.

Time is short.
And then they lived happily ever after. After a few drama moments and hick ups.

Conclusion:
Nice. 

Cover
Well it does look hot

Kindle, 200ish
Expected publication: May 17th 2016 by Forever
Romancing the Clarksons #1
Contemporary romance
NG

30 comments:

  1. I agree that there can definitely be too many smexy times and not enough emotional content in romances sometimes, but I do like the sound of this one. I like that he has a bad reputation for sleeping around as opposed to an awed one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! In a way it's horrid to feel that way but fair should be fair. He is the one they talk and joke about, now he knows what it feels like

      Delete
  2. Doesn't sound like one I want to bother with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one has that much time and energy for all that smexy time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see anything wrong with too much smexy times. Nope. None at all. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like it would work better as a movie where you can get away with more hot action, less emotion. Even the cover looks a lot like a poster to me.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, you have a point there, it would make a really nice movie

      Delete
  6. You're reading my mind, I was just saying I had my eye on this one and boom it's on your blog haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay a slutty man! I agree fair is fair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one pats him on the book, and I smirk cos of it

      Delete
  8. I can't even handle low sexy time atm so this ain't for this witch right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like my heat to be balanced with a well-developed plot and can get bored if its same old stuff over and over.

    That's interesting that there was some roll reversal with the shaming.

    I haven't read any of her books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it can be nice but I don't know

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to try her writing, but I don't think I'll start with this one. Another thing is sometimes authors get carried away with the sex in their books. I like for there to be some sex, but it needs more plot for me to really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you know what is too much for me, is too little for others

      Delete
  12. There should be a balance of plot and sexy times, unless it's being marketed as flat out erotica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you know, this is me, so for the rest of you this would be nothing

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Hehe, I think peeps do not realise how sweet i want my books. So when I say too much sex they think eroootica lol

      Delete
  14. I've enjoyed a few of her books. I was surprised you read this one - didn't seem like your usual kind of book.

    Karen @For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I take chances :) Also I did not think I would get approved

      Delete
  15. Haha. Smexy times and hot lovin'

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP