Sunday 24 July 2016

DNFs



The Golden Key - Melanie Rawn, Jennifer Roberson, Kate Elliott
This was very dull

Charity by Lesley Pearse
This was depressing

A perfect Heritage by Penny Vinczenzi
I am not gonna read 700 pages when I am all meh

Love in a cold climate
Even the blurb told me no, but I had so I tried it

White Wedding by Milly Johnson
Something something, yawn yawn

About a girl by Lindsey Kelk
I did not like the choices she made, I was kind of bored even though it was kind of good...and not. I gave up

Marshallows for breakfast by Dorothy Komsoon
Was this like fiction hidden in a chiclit cover? I like both. But this one was meh


25 comments:

  1. Most of these aren't my cup of tea anyway, but gah, sorry to hear it's been another round of DNFs.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of those but it happens. We're not always going to like the books we pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah many ones there... too bad. I haven't read any

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dull, depressing, meh, yawn ... I've definitely had some of those reads lately. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with these authors but I'm sorry they're DNFs! I hate picking up a book and thinking I'm going to love it and then just not being able to even continue! I'm glad you didn't waste any more time on these, though. Here's hoping your next reads are better! *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not really think I would love any of these, and I did not ;)

      Delete
  6. That's too bad about the golden key. It's been sitting on my shelf for ages. Guess I made the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear ya about long length books...they definitely have to be engaging enough to keep you interested especially when they are so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was way too long to be read and be boring

      Delete
  8. I love Luci's DNF glare lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... DNFs have their own meme and post now! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, might be more in Aug cos borrowed a bunch of library ones

      Delete
  10. 700 pages and meh do NOT go together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all new to me books. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors

Copyright © 2008-2020 Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP