Discover what happens when Elizabeth Bennet and Fitzwilliam Darcy meet fancy and fantasy in this novella-length ensemble of Regency stories.
- What if two inexplicable trails of words led to the Meryton churchyard on the same blustery morning?
- What if Darcy stumbled across suggestive lines of verse following Elizabeth’s stay at Netherfield?
- What if a rumored engagement so thoroughly shocked Lady Catherine that she could not interfere?
- What if Elizabeth learned the last man she would ever marry was the only man she could marry?
- What if every Bennet family member read the love poem Darcy intended only for his bride?
This was a short anthology with 5 stories in it. So let us start.
'Words in the Wind'
A cute story where Lizzy follows notes left for her and well duh, she meets Darcy and they fall madly in love. But who put the notes there? Ohhh spooky.
'A Fine Stout Love'
A short one where Lizzy is the poet and they have a meeting.
'Neither Slumber Nor Sleep'
I liked this one and the humour at one part. Lizzy and Darcy meets, talk some and finds themselves in a situation.
'Gold, All Gold'
Freaky stuff where she has some weird powers and they see a bit more than they bargained for.
Awww oh Darcy. He writes poetry to her and everyone else sees it before. I liked how it changed the whole household.
All in all, sweet stories, short stories, but in all she and him got to know each other in different ways, at different times, and also saw how they were always meant to be.
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 214 pages
Published January 6th 2016 by Oakham Press
Pride & Prejudice Petite Tales #1
Pride and Prejudice variation
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Details: 8 books, open internationally (including up to 4 paperback)
Renée Beyea holds an undergraduate writing degree from Taylor University and a Master of Divinity from Fuller Seminary. She serves as full-time wife, mother to two sons, and ministry partner with her husband, an Anglican priest and chaplain. Her free time is devoted to crafting stories and composing poetry that delight the senses and touch the soul. (Photo attached separately.)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.reneebeyea.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/reneebeyea
BLOG TOUR SCHEDULE
5/2: Excerpt & Giveaway at From Milton to Pemberley
5/3: Guest Post & Giveaway at So Little Time…
5/4: Excerpt & Giveaway at Half Agony, Half Hope
5/5: Review & Giveaway at The Calico Critic
5/6: Guest Post & Giveaway at Austenesque Reviews
5/7: Guest Post & Giveaway at Babblings of a Bookworm
5/8: Review & Giveaway at Delighted Reader
5/9: Review & Giveaway at Austenesque Reviews
5/10: Interview & Giveaway at Savvy Verse and Wit
5/11: Review & Giveaway at Diary of an Eccentric
5/12: Review & Giveaway at Just Jane 1813
5/12: Excerpt & Giveaway at Laughing with Lizzie
5/13: Review & Giveaway at Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
5/14: Excerpt & Giveaway at My Kids Led Me Back to Pride and Prejudice
5/15: Excerpt & Giveaway at Best Sellers and Best Stellars
5/16: Review & Giveaway at Margie’s Must Reads
BUY LINKS (US)
- Retail price: $2.99 e-book and $8.99 paperback (bit.ly links included for convenience)